Project Apex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, readers, dreamers and weavers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I can't help but feel guilty... by management

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Montag
Admin
Montag

I can't help but feel guilty... by management Empty
PostSubject: I can't help but feel guilty... by management   I can't help but feel guilty... by management EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 1:20 pm

A mad man is speeding recklessly down the streets of east L.A. I don't know where east L.A. is, for all I know it doesn't exist -- I've never seen it. It sounded good, anyways. Whatever, so he's speeding recklessly down the street and swerving to hit helpless animals and use the elderly for speed bumps. What a jerk! Write the scene from the point of view of the right passenger side hub cap.
Back to top Go down
https://apex.darkbb.com
Daniel

I can't help but feel guilty... by management Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't help but feel guilty... by management   I can't help but feel guilty... by management EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 9:37 pm

It was like riding the dragster at Cedar Point, accept maybe a little more dangerous and, or, illegal. Catchy 60's jingles hummed on the FM, not exactly going with the mood of the scene, but i hardly noticed....maybe becuase my eyes were sucked to the back of my head with the excillarating speed of my boyfriend(for now)'s firari.
I glanced over at the speedomiter. 76 on a 25 mph back road in East LA. I screamed as he purposely swerved to the right shulder of the road, only to collide with a helpless squirrell.
"Stop the car!!! Jordan, I'm not joking, if you dont stop this car imediately, I will..." I said, speaking over the flow of the wind, the cry of the engine.
"Come on babe, try to enjoy the ride!! Wooo!!" He said, and suddenly his pearly smile seemed a lot more crooked then it ever had before.
And just as darling Jordan finished his unearthly laugh, something happened that wipped that smile clear off his face....weeee---ooooo. Weee-oooo

(NOTE---I wrote this through the eyes of a woman, only because I see a woman panicking in this situation more than any man ever would.)
Back to top Go down

I can't help but feel guilty... by management
Page 1 of 1