Project Apex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, readers, dreamers and weavers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Officially exhausted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Montag
Admin
Montag

Officially exhausted Empty
PostSubject: Officially exhausted   Officially exhausted EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 9:57 pm

A little tar off my heels, my first trial...well, my first trial that didn't end in a plea deal and a dismissed jury...with about 30 hours in the courtroom and hell am I exhausted.

Cliff Verity was found guilty of aggravated manslaughter in the death of 95-year-old mother Ruth due to his neglect which allowed her to be malnourished, dehydrated and covered in feces (she had a colostomy bag).

I heard the word feces and fecal matter so many times in three days I don't think I can bare to go to the bathroom ever again...but it's over, alas, and I am freakin' beat. Once again I have overtime.

I mean to come on here more but especially this week things have been crazy. Hope everyone's having an enjoyable week/weekend.

P.S. I'll post the link when the story goes up. Don't read it while you're eating.
Back to top Go down
https://apex.darkbb.com
Montag
Admin
Montag

PostSubject: Re: Officially exhausted   Officially exhausted EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 12:45 pm

Back to top Go down
https://apex.darkbb.com
FIRE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Officially exhausted   Officially exhausted EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 2:45 pm

Dude. Jury duty is no fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officially exhausted   Officially exhausted Empty

Back to top Go down

Officially exhausted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Apex :: Writer's Hub :: H&B Pub-
Jump to: