Project Apex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, readers, dreamers and weavers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Etiquette of Fine Dining

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Montag
Admin
Montag

Etiquette of Fine Dining Empty
PostSubject: Etiquette of Fine Dining   Etiquette of Fine Dining EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 7:11 pm

No, not like where to put which fork and which glass to use for wine. This is the general drift of how etiquette will be moderated on Project Apex: not very much. Anything goes except comments which do not pertain to the writing. You can all throw beer glasses and get rowdy in the general discussion "pub" area -- that's what it's for. As for the writing areas, the purpose is to give feedback to one another. Your comments should help the writer better his or her work. A warning to posters: not everyone is delicate, and I'm not going to sit here as an administrator and tell the kids to play nice. But make sure the game you're all playing is "comment on the story content" or your posts will be deleted. For repeat offenders whose comments are both mean-spirited and without purpose to the writer, you will be warned once and then banned from the forum. Our members deserve better. Also, racism, sexism, and other bigotry (this of course doesn't apply to racist, sexist, or bigoting characters or accurate portrayals of real life people) will not be tolerated. I'm a politically incorrect writer, as I'm sure a lot of you are, but I know the difference between making a point and being a jackass. So does everyone else. Just a heads up.
Back to top Go down
https://apex.darkbb.com

Etiquette of Fine Dining
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Apex :: General :: Rules and Guidelines-
Jump to: