Project Apex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, readers, dreamers and weavers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i got tons of books yall can read

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
book_worm323

i got tons of books yall can read Empty
PostSubject: i got tons of books yall can read   i got tons of books yall can read EmptyTue May 06, 2008 9:26 pm

ok well, their is "ANd The There Were None" by agatha christie it has like a lot of other names though like "1o little indians" but it was offensive to the native americans- anyway the book is about some people who go to an island and are all getting murderd one by one followig the pattern of a nursry ryme. i finished this book in two days, it is that suspenceful and I just could not put it down! What a Face

anothergood one is slash's biography if you a fan of Rock n' roll you will love it!

"War of the Worlds" is another good one it is by H.G. Wells, however i must warn you this one does get very boring at some parts- its about when martians come an invide the earth (much diffrent than the movie with Brad pitt)

if you like poetry kind of books "out of the dust" by Karen hesse i think is really good. it is about a girl in the Great Depression, really sad, totally awsome

i am currently reading "TTYL" alot of drama, not very good for young readers under the age of 10 but it is in chatroom form and it is really cool

i have not read it YET but i also hear twilight is very good

i <3 books study afro
Back to top Go down
Montag
Admin
Montag

i got tons of books yall can read Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got tons of books yall can read   i got tons of books yall can read EmptyTue May 06, 2008 9:38 pm

Hello! Welcome to the forums. Thanks for all the suggestions, good to see a fresh face here once and a while.

I know what you mean about War of the Worlds, it does become excessive very quickly (and wasn't that Tom Cruise in the movie? lol).

I have also heard Twilight is good. I tend to disagree, but I hear it's good Razz.

Anyways, welcome. Feel free to post whenever you'd like.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
https://apex.darkbb.com

i got tons of books yall can read
Page 1 of 1