Project Apex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, readers, dreamers and weavers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Inactive members removed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Montag
Admin
Montag

Inactive members removed Empty
PostSubject: Inactive members removed   Inactive members removed EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 5:46 pm

This is just sort of a warning to the several active members, or maybe it's a relief, depending on how you look at it.

The forum occasionally gets a new member that joins and never posts, or contributes, or in some cases never returns after joining. This leaves accounts open that could be hacked, or that could be accessed for the purpose of stealing the work of others etc. For safety reasons, those accounts are normally put on probation based on the rules of the forum.

Recently, however, two accounts, one which has never accessed the forum and one which hasn't been active for well over three months, were deleted without notification of a probationary period. It was done in the proficiency of protecting the members that do contribute and take the time and risk of posting for some feedback.

For those who were deleted and felt they would still want to come back and post again at some point, PM me or email me, and feel free to rejoin. The rules of participation will still apply, however. Read the rules section in order to learn the specifics of participation, it's pretty lax in my opinion but if you have a criticism of it leave it in the suggestion box.

Thanks, hope everyone is well. Busy, busy on this end.

Management.
Back to top Go down
https://apex.darkbb.com

Inactive members removed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Apex :: General :: News-
Jump to: