Project Apex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, readers, dreamers and weavers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just a few changes...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Montag
Admin
Montag

Just a few changes... Empty
PostSubject: Just a few changes...   Just a few changes... EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 6:20 pm

I got these prompts off of creativewritingprompts.com. But honestly, there isn't much creative about them, and they just aren't inspiring. So I made a few corrections.

1.) Use these words in a story: Hurricane, Flashlight, Lawn Mower pesticide, bondage toys, a lightning rod

2.) It was Erica Jong who said, "If you don't risk anything, you risk more." Write about what that means to you. That's pretty fucking stupid. Write about how stupid that is. I mean, what does that even mean?

3.) What happens when a computer malfunctions and traps about 400 people in a department store? There is only one food store in there. Or more importantly, what mad scientist is creating computer systems that lock patrons in department stores? What wanton shoppers are so brash as to conduct their shopping in a computerized department store from the future? And how will 400 people ever survive the several minutes it takes police to respond and break everyone out with JUST ONE FOOD STORE?!?!?!? Now write a story about something completely different (as this topic is poorly developed and just silly.)
Back to top Go down
https://apex.darkbb.com

Just a few changes...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Apex :: Writer's Hub :: Prompts-
Jump to: